Effective facial protection for the user and those around them
COPPER INSIDE FFP2 NR half mask respirator
5-layer, with ear loops
The respirator consists of five layers:
1. Copper oxide treated PP SpunBond nonwoven fabric
2. Meltblown nonwoven fabric
3. PP SpunBond nonwoven fabric
4. Meltblown nonwoven fabric
5. Copper oxide treated PP SpunBond nonwoven fabric
The respirator is intended to protect the wearer from solid and liquid particles and aerosols suspended in the air.
We recommend washing your hands regularly and keeping a physical distance.
Not recommended for people with copper or fiber allergies.
How to use:
Read the package leaflet before use.
1. Remove the cover from the packaging with clean hands.
2. Pull the earloops behind your ears. The nasal reinforcement should remain at the top.
3. Tighten the nasal reinforcement to the nasal arm. Make sure that the edge of the guard is also close to your face, covering your mouth and chin.
4. Check that the fuse is tight. If the shield leaks from the area of the nasal arm, gently reshape the nasal cushion. If air leaks from the side of the guard, adjust the earloops until the guard sits properly.
Store unused protective equipment in a dry, clean and air-conditioned place. Keep the products protected from direct sunlight, dust, high temperatures, excessive humidity, fire, acids, alkalis and other harmful chemicals. The storage temperature is -30 to + 40 ° C and the relative humidity is up to 80%.
Standard: EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009
Reduction of SARS-CoV-2 Infectious Titers by Direct Contact with
Cuprous-Oxide Impregnated Face Masks External Layers, read the article from this link. Reduction_of_SARS-CoV-2_Infectious_Titers_by_Direct