Small seeds that boost your health!
Small seeds are real power food! So here are the organically grown lucerne or alfalfa seeds for you to use for germination.
Alfalfa is a protein-rich pea plant growing on the edges of meadows and fields, the sprouts of which are filled with nutrients.
Fresh and nutritious alfalfa sprouts are perfect for consumption as such, but also for oriental dishes, soups, breads, juices and salads.
Instructions for use:
2-3 tablespoons seeds
2-3 dl of water
1. Pour the seeds into a large glass jar, attach a dense mesh over the opening.
2. Rinse and add soaking water.
3. Soak the seeds at room temperature for about 7 hours.
4. Pour off the steaming water and rinse the seeds.
5. Place the jar diagonally upside down where water can drain away.
6. Rinse the sprouts 2 times a day, after 5 days they are ready to eat.
7.The finished sprouts are stored in the refrigerator for about 6 days.