This extremely effective gua sha tool is the secret weapon of facial care!
The Ruohonjuuri staff voted Gua sha by Katja Koko's Gua Shas and facial rollers the best self-care product of 2020.
The specially shaped Gua Sha Spatula's wavy shape is smoother than a traditional Gua Sha comb. That is why it works well in the bones of the face, jawline, cheeks, and around the eyes.
Beneficial effects of Gua Sha facial massage :
- activates the blood circulation in the skin -> oxidized blood travels upwards to the surface layers of the skin to nourish tissues and skin cells -> skin regenerates faster
- stimulates the circulation of lymph fluids
- removes swelling of the face and under the eyes
- brightens and "opens your eyes"
- can reduce impurities
- can reduce pigment spots
- increase the production of collagen and elastin
- smoothes wrinkles and firms sagging skin
- improves the absorption of substances into the skin
Gua Sha is not recommended if :
- the skin is damaged or inflamed
- there is rosacea, acne, or perioral dermatitis on the skin
- if fillers or injections have been applied to the skin in the last three months
Gua Sha treatment uses a lubricant to make the device glide comfortably on the skin - quality skin oil is the best lubricant. Do Gua sha treatment at the end of your normal skincare routine. First, moisturize the skin with toner, then apply oil to the skin. You can also use serum and moisturizer normally before applying the oil. Use body oil for the body.
After use, clean the comb with soap and water and dry it thoroughly. If you use the tool to treat others, it should also be disinfected.