A salt inhaler for cleansing the upper airwaysBenefits of using INHALO dry salt inhaler:
100% natural, drug-free, effective treatment. Removes accumulated mucus and relieves nasal and bronchial congestion
Relief of symptoms:
• Nasal congestion
• Other respiratory diseases
Uses: nasal congestion, congestion, and allergic symptoms that related to upper airways.
Symptoms relief: Allergies, Sinusitis, Nasal congestion, Other respiratory diseases
Instructions for use: Adults and children Children over 5 years of age. The inhaler can be used for 15-20 minutes a day, once, or divided into three uses lasting 7-10 minutes. Use for 21 days, repeat if necessary. For best results, replace the saline cartridge with a new one every 90 days.
Remove the cap from the device
1. Carefully insert the nasal nozzle into the nostril and cover the other with the finger of the nostril, inhale normally.
2. After each inhalation, exhale through the mouth or through a previously closed nostril.
• Do not use the inhaler if you have severe lung failure.
• In acute illness or high blood pressure, consult a doctor before use.
• This product is not a substitute for current medication and should be used in accordance with your doctor's instructions in conjunction with treatments prescribed by your doctor.
• Wipe the mouthpiece clean after each use.