The John Masters Organics lavender shampoo is the best companion for all hair types!
John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo washes the scalp with gentle care.
Lavender Shampoo, which has been praised for its high quality, effectively washes the scalp clean, leaving it shiny and easier to handle. Soy protein makes hair look thicker and adds shine. Shampoo balances natural pH.
Use: Foam a small amount of product into the scalp and rinse off. Continue the treatment with a conditioner suitable for your hair quality. For fine hair, for example, John Masters Organics is suitable for Citrus & Neroli Detangler. The John Masters Organics hair product bouquet, which has garnered praise for its uncompromising functionality in the grab shop, has been developed by New York hairdresser John Masters after getting tired of working on chemicals and synthetics. John Masters ’dream was to create a luxury haircare series that respects our planet and its sustainable development.
The premium ingredients in John Masters products are selected from the best sources around the world. Only the highest quality plant ingredients grown on organic farms are used to make exfoliating hair products.
John Masters has ambitious product criteria:
1. All John Masters products must contain 70-100% organically grown raw materials
2. Products must not contain Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfate, Parabens, Diethanolamines, Monoethanolamines or Triethanolamines
3. Genetically engineered raw materials are prohibited > 4. Products not tested on animals
5. Products must not contain synthetic dyes, fragrances and fillers
6. Plant extracts and essential oils must be organically grown whenever possible
7. Essential oils must be steam-distilled and not extracted from propylene glycol, which destroys the effect of oils
8. Vegetable oils must be cold-pressed
9. All raw materials must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
10. The collection of raw materials growing wild must not harm the environment
11 .Raw materials should be as biodegradable as possible.