Toward health, tranquility, and peace of mind.Here you have a super quality matcha powder of the best class!
The first harvest match does the trick even in your green smoothie.
In the Japanese tea tradition, matcha is the most appreciated tea type due to its versatile, health-promoting properties.
Matcha tea is a finely ground powder that is mixed directly into the water. Matcha contains antioxidants, vitamins, flavonoids, and caffeine.
Matcha is a finely ground green tea that strengthens mental performance and has a calming effect.
Making matcha tea:
1. Heat a teacup with warm water, pour out the water.
2. Add ½ teaspoon of match powder to the teacup. You can also use a strainer to avoid lumps.
3. Add water, about 75 ml 80 ° C-95 ° C. Pour in slowly.
4. Mix the matcha powder with water using the matcha whisk.
Whisk until foam has formed on the surface.
Matcha, caffeine content:
- Matcha powder contains 32 mg caffeine per dose (1 gram).
- Coffee contains 80 mg of caffeine / 1.25 dl.