A grain-free flour blend will drive the keto chef wild!Ketox, Keto Bun Mix, 180 g. What could be better than starting your morning with freshly baked bread rolls! This ready-to-eat mix contains a pre-thought-out grain-free flour blend, so you don't have to think and count in your morning brain about how much psyllium it took to achieve the optimal consistency.
The bun mix contains almond flour, potato fiber, psyllium, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt.
You will need 4 eggs (room temperature), 1 dl liquid (buttermilk, yoghurt or cream) and 50 g melted butter.
Preparation for 6 rolls:
- Lightly whisk the eggs
- Whisk together the egg yolks and egg yolks, add the liquid and butter and mix well.
- Add the liquid from the inside of the bag to the liquid and mix.
- Allow the dough to rise for 30 minutes
- Bake round buns (you can use water to help shape the buns)
- Grease the rolls with water and sprinkle with sesame seeds, for example
Baking instructions: fan oven: 150 °C, approx. 20 minutes, regular oven: 175 °C, approx. 20 minutes.