Friday pizza for everyone!Ketox, Keto Pizza Flour Mix, 280 g.All you need to bake the mixture is 2 dl of warm water and 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
This delicious pizza base is delicious for everyone, but is especially suitable for those on a gluten-free, ketogenic, VHH or fodmap diet.
- Pour the contents of the bag into a bowl
- Add warm water and olive oil to the mixture and mix well
- Let the dough to rise for 10 minutes
- Spread pizza dough on a metal sheet and use baking paper
Use a moistened scraper or do it by hand (with hands moistened in water, so the dough does not stick to your hands)
Note! The dough will rise slightly in the oven, so make sure the middle of the pizza is thin.
- Pre-bake in a conventional oven at 175 °C for about 10 minutes (150 °C in a fan oven).
-Stuff with your favourite fillings
- Bake for a further 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
Finally, enjoy the pizza and the togetherness to the max!