Make a keto pie easily!Ketox, Keto Salty Pie Mix, 100 g. A baking mix that you can use as a savory pie base or as a topping for a tasty toast.
For the mix you need: 4 eggs, 1 dl whipping cream (or natural yogurt) and 50 g butter.
This delicious pie crust is delicious for everyone, but is especially suitable for those on a gluten-free, ketogenic, VHH or fodmap diet. The contents of the bag itself are vegan, so you can easily make the pie vegan by replacing the eggs with, for example, VegEgg egg replacer, whipped cream with vegetable cream and butter with organic olive oil.
The mixture is enough for two pie crusts (25 cm baking dish).
- Lightly beat the eggs (eggs at room temperature)
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Finally, add the melted, cooled butter and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix.
- Allow the dough to stand for 10 minutes
- Divide the dough into two parts
- With moistened hands, spread the dough into a greased baking dish
- Pre-bake the base for about 5 minutes.
- Add the filling of your choice
- Bake at 175 °C (fan oven 150 °C) for about 30 minutes.
Have a delicious time!