Kaolin Kaolin or white clay. Rich in minerals and removes impurities. Soothes, disinfects and softens the skin.
* Helianthus annuus Sunflower. Cold-pressed organic oil from the plant’s seeds gently cleanses while caring for the skin. It is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids that help maintain skin elasticity as well as moisture and prevent the formation of fine lines.
* Olea europaea Olive oil. Cold pressed organic oil from olives. Softens the skin and is very nourishing.
* Polygonum aviculare oil extraction. Revitalizing and rejuvenating the skin. Shrinking pores.
* Trifolium pratense, oil extract. Cleanses, softens, moisturizes, tightens and soothes the skin. Promotes lymph function, eliminates swelling. Containing natural estrogen.
* Verbascum thapsus, Softens the skin and regenerates the skin cells.
* Articum lappa oil extraction. Treating skin ailments, destroying bacteria and yeasts.
* Achillea millefolium. Revitalizing and cleansing. Narrowing blood vessels and treating inflammation. Revitalizing lymph function.
* Stellaria media, oil extraction. Treating irritated, itchy and rough skin. Dehydrating.
* Hypericum perforatum, oil extract. Revitalizes skin functions, soothes skin, treats bruises, burns, skin damage and scars. Nerve healing and anti-wrinkle prevention.
* Calendula officinalis Marigold flower, oil extract. Renewing the skin's epithelium and soothing the skin.
* Prunella vulgaris oil extract. Rejuvenates the skin, promotes self-healing, soothes and shrinks pores. Activating lymph function.
* Plantago spp., Oil extract. Cleansing, softening and caring for the skin, regenerating the skin's epithelium, destroying bacteria and treating inflammation.
Glycerin Plant glycerin. 3-grade alcohol digested from natural vegetable fats and oils. Moisturizes and softens the skin.
Cetearyl Alcohol. an emulsifier made from coconut fat. A mixture of cetyl and stearyl fatty alcohols. Emollient.
Cetearyl Glucosidei. An emulsifier derived from corn and coconut, among other things, which also keeps the skin soft.
* Argania spinosa Argan oil. An organic oil that heals skin tissue and is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, squeezed from roasted seeds of a Moroccan argan tree. Tree cultivation prevents desertification and provides employment for rural women.
* Hippophae rhamnoides Sea buckthorn seed and berry oil. A very carotenoid-containing organic oil that nourishes and heals the skin.
* Oenothera Biennial. High in gammalinolenic acid. Improves skin elasticity, cell formation and revitalizes skin youthfulness.
* Persea Americana Avocado Seed Oil. A highly nourishing organic oil that is especially valued in the treatment of dry skin.
* Rosa canina Rose seed oil. A versatile skin care oil that prevents and treats surface wrinkles and repairs e.g. sun-damaged skin.
Tocopherol Tocopherol (natural vitamin E) made from non-genetically modified soy. Antioxidant, preservative, anti-rancid, free radical scavenger. Firming the skin and preventing skin aging and harmful cellular changes.
* Equisetum arvense, extraction concentrate. Strengthens and elasticizes skin tissue. Fieldfare is a highly siliceous plant whose silicon is in a form that is well absorbed by the human body. For this reason, it is also a wrinkle prevention and treatment. Removes swelling.
* Alchemilla vulgaris extraction concentrates. Healing, moisturizing and shrinking pores.
* Viola tricolor, extraction sealant. Healing the skin and protecting it from external contaminants.
Coco Glucoside. Emulsifier obtained from coconut. Softens and moisturizes the skin.
Mentha piperita Peppermint, aromatherapeutic essential oil. Shrinks pores, cools and disinfects the skin.
Cananga odorata Ylang ylang, aromatherapy essential oil. A volatile oil from the flowers of tropical wood that rejuvenates the skin and lifts the mood.
Rosa damascena Rose, aromatherapeutic essential oil. Prevents and treats wrinkles, revitalizes skin metabolism and brings a healthy glow to sagging and “gray” stressed skin. Balances and promotes a happy mood.
Olea europaea Olive leaf extract. Antimicrobial and antioxidant. Acts as a natural preservative.
Benzyl Alcohol acts as a natural preservative. A preservative similar to that found in lingonberries.
Sodium Dehydroacetate Acetic acid salt. Acts as a natural preservative.
Phytic Acid. Made from cereals such as rice grains. Acts as a natural preservative
Picea abies Spruce inner branch extraction. Acts as a Finnish antioxidant that protects the skin and prevents harmful changes in skin cells. Also acts as an antimicrobial.
Rosmarinus officinalis Rosemary extraction concentrate. Acts as an antioxidant, preventing e.g. rancidity and harmful changes in skin cells.
Lactic Acid. Balances pH, raises the skin's natural moisture factor (NMF). Does not harm milk allergy sufferers.
* Achillea millefolium, floral therapeutic extract. Revitalizes skin tissue self-healing, it protects and strengthens the skin's bioenergy (cf. internal stress, computers, cell phones).
* Nymphaea Alba, floral therapeutic extract. Soothes, relaxes and balances the mind, also harmonizingly affecting skin cells.
* Urtica dioica Nettle, floral therapeutic extract. Revitalizes and strengthens the natural healthy functioning of skin cells.
* = organic quality.
Raw materials of natural origin.
The raw materials and production methods meet European standards for natural cosmetics.
No animal testing, mineral oils, silicates, artificial fragrances, dyes or parabens.