The bone broth is rich in minerals, amino acids and gelatine. It is known for its immune-boosting and gut-healthy properties. In addition, its collagen and hyaluronic acid content also make it a wildly nutritious beauty elixir.
Planet Paleo's bone broths work perfectly as part of a delicious and nutritious meal. Below we've put together two easy vegetable soups flavoured with bone broth. The carrot and chickpea soup uses Planet Paleo Turmeric bone broth and the beetroot and ginger soup contains Planet Paleo Pure bone broth. Grab the recipes or get inspired to make your own soup.
Carrot and chickpea soup with turmeric bone broth
Gluten-free | 4 portions1/2 dl Planet Paleo Turmeric bone broth powder
- 5 dl hot water
- 1,5 tsp salt
- 8 dl grated carrots (6 medium sized)
- 1 jar ready cooked chickpeas
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp fresh ginger paste or grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Peel and grate the carrots. Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Put the boiling water, bone broth powder, salt, grated carrots and cooked chickpeas in a blender and mix until smooth. Pour into a saucepan.
- Add the cumin, ginger paste and cinnamon, cook for about 5-10 min, stirring all the time. Add more water if necessary to get the right consistency.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the yogurt, coconut cream or heavy cream. Serve!
Cold beetroot and ginger soup with bone broth
Gluten-free, dairy-free | 2 portions
- 300 g cooked beetroot
- 2 cm piece of fresh ginger
- 5 dl water
- 4 tbsp Planet Paleo Pure bone broth powder
- 2 lime juice
- 2 dl coconut milk
- (1 boiled egg)
- Put the beetroot, ginger, water, bone broth powder, lime juice and coconut milk in a blender.
- Blend with a blender or hand mixer until smooth.
- Add a pinch of salt if desired.
- If desired, crack a boiled egg into the soup. Serve!
Are you ready to take your home cooking to a whole new level? With Planet Paleo's bone broths, cooking just got a whole lot easier and more inspiring. Have a delicious cooking time!
The recipe is designed by FLT nutrition advisor and e-food writer Sanna Hiltunen.