Tuulikki Markkula, Chairman of the Board
- Tuulikki Markkula was elected to Ruohonjuuri's Board in 2016 and since 2017 she has been the Chairman of the Board.
- Markkula is a consultant and a writer focusing on customer-oriented business and knowledge management.
Aleksi Neuvonen, Deputy Chairman of the Board
- Aleksi Neuvonen was elected to Ruohonjuuri's Board in 1999. He has been the Deputy Chairman of the Board since 2002.
- Aleksi has worked in the strategy processes of dozens of companies, municipalities, NGOs and universities.
- Nicolas Fogelholm has served on Ruohonjuuri's Board since spring 2018.
- Nicolas works as a board professional in several growth companies and internationalizing online stores.
- Nora Malin has served on Ruohonjuuri's Board since 2020.
- Nora is Reima's Chief Development Officer, responsible for the company's strategic growth projects.
- From 2008 to 2017, Ari served as Chairman of the Board of Ruohonjuuri and thereafter as a member of the Board.
- At Ruohonjuuri his interests are particularly focused on strategy, the economy, and maintaining profitable growth.
- Laura Räsänen has served on Ruohonjuuri's Board since 2013. Prior to that, she was a member of the Board in 1993 and 1995.
- Laura is a biologist, and nowadays a mixed worker in the environmental field.
- Reima Rönnholm has served on Ruohonjuuri's Board since 2013.
- In Ruohonjuuri's Board, Reima's special interests have been internationalization, the development of customer service, and future service innovations and new business models related to changes in purchasing behavior.
The future board is an open-minded team that guides Ruohonjuuri's operations forward, consisting of experts and visionaries from several different fields. The task of the team is to think and come up with ideas, create and question the activities of Ruohonjuuri at all levels. The Future board brings a fresh, rich power of innovation and approaches to the company's development process that have not yet been approached.
The Future board assists Ruohonjuuri's people to look at the organization’s activities from outside their own “bubble”. Its suggestions and views are part of the Ruohonjuuri strategy process, keeping the company looking to the future; actively following future trends and events perceived in the present moment.
The Ruohonjuuri Future board started its operations in 2020.
Future board at the Ruohonjuuri Office on June 3, 2021