This queen of gua sha massage tools pampers you skin and soothes your mind.
The Ruohonjuuri staff voted Gua sha by Katja Koko's Gua Shas and facial rollers the best self-care product of 2020.
JALO is the real crown jewel of the Yin Your Skin® product family.
Gua Sha made from Bian stone is designed specifically for those who want master-level results.
JALO is slightly larger and heavier than other Yin Your Skin products. Its versatile shape allows inventive new angles and bends to rub all the skin's wrinkles and sags!
The serrated edge provides exceptional efficiency in removing fine lines. It helps relieve tension and energy blockages in connective tissues, and the thin edges are a great help in treating and aligning loose skin.
JALO is a gem that reminds its wearer every day of the eternal and timeless beauty of nature. True beauty never wears out or disappears - it just refines.
JALO Advanced Gua Sha is part of the Yin Your Skin® product family created by Katja Koko. The instruments are made of 100% Sibi's bian stone in China, respecting the ancient Gua Sha tradition. Each tool is unique. So are your faces.
Beneficial effects of Gua Sha facial massage :
- activates the blood circulation in the skin -> oxidized blood travels upwards to the surface layers of the skin to nourish tissues and skin cells -> skin regenerates faster
- stimulates the circulation of lymph fluids
- removes swelling of the face and under the eyes
- brightens and "opens your eyes"
- can reduce impurities
- can reduce pigment spots
- increase the production of collagen and elastin
- smoothes wrinkles and firms sagging skin
- improves the absorption of substances into the skin
Gua Sha is not recommended if :
- the skin is damaged or inflamed
- there is rosacea, acne, or perioral dermatitis on the skin
- if fillers or injections have been applied to the skin in the last three months
Gua Sha treatment uses a lubricant to make the device glide comfortably on the skin - quality skin oil is the best lubricant. Do Gua sha treatment at the end of your normal skincare routine. First, moisturize the skin with toner, then apply oil to the skin. You can also use serum and moisturizer normally before applying the oil. Use body oil for the body.
After use, clean the comb with soap and water and dry it thoroughly. If you use the tool to treat others, it should also be disinfected.